Páginas

7.1.13

DAY SHAPES, SO GOOD TO ME


To start the year with something new and fresh here is a little interview and playlist from  "Day Shapes".







My name is Nick, I am 24 years old, and I Live in Seattle, Washington.


YOUR MUSIC IN A FEW WORDS: 
-My music is all over the place, I enjoy many genres of music, so if its pleasing to my ears, I usually try to incorporate that style in my own tracks. When I listen to a song I like to hear new aspects of that song every time I play it. I like to have a lot of instruments and rhythms going on at the same time. Sometimes it can get cluttered, but that' what I enjoy.
FAVORITE SONG IN THE WORLD:
-Right now my favorite song in the world is Sleepless by Flume.



WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL TASTES IN MUSIC AND FASHION? 
-I like music that hits some kind of emotion, whether its bad or good, if it changed you somehow, then its probably worth listening to. I like looking at clothes and not knowing what time frame they were produced, or meant to be worn in. No brand names, or bright colors, just simple.
WHY DAY SHAPES? 
-I was looking through an old nautical sailing book I have from the 60's, and I saw the term day shapes. I liked the picture it painted in my mind, and all the different meanings I thought it evoked.
SOMETHING YOU ARE THINKING RIGHT NOW:
-Why is the word "abbreviation" so long

PLAYLIST:




ESPAÑOL:


Para empezar el año con algo fresco y la mejor de las vibras aquí les dejó una brevísima entrevista y playlist de "Day Shapes".

Me llamo Nick, tengo 24 años y vivo en Seattle, Washington.


TU MÚSICA EN POCAS PALABRAS:
-Mi música esta por todos lados, me gustan muchos generos de música diferentes, y si es agradable para mi oído lo que escucho, normalmente trato de incorporar ese estilo a mis propias canciones. Cuando escucho una canción, me gusta fijarme en diferentes aspectos cada vez que la escucho. Tambien me gusta el tener muchísimos instrumentos y ritmos diferentes al mismo tiempo en una sola cancion. Aveces puede llegar a ser desordenado, pero eso es lo que más me gusta.
CANCIÓN FAVORITA DEL MUNDO:
-En este momento es Sleepless de Flume.


TUS GUSTOS PERSONALES EN MÚSICA Y MODA SON:
-Me gusta la música que transmite cualquier clase de sentimiento, sea mala o buena, si te hizo cambiar de alguna manera, vale la pena escucharla. De moda, me gusta ver la ropa sin saber sí se esta usando o no, ni de que época es. Ninguna marca de ropa, ni colores fuertes, me voy por lo simple y lo que encuentre.
POR QUÉ "DAY SHAPES"? 
-Estaba hojeando un libro de los 60's que tengo sobre botes de vela, y vi el término "Day Shapes". Me gusto la imagen que se construyó en mi mente, y todos los posibles significados que la palabra evocaba. 
LO QUE ESTAS PENSANDO AHORA MISMO:
-Porque la palabra "Abreviación" es tan larga.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario